Feb 28, 2008

POP, thermacol and a wedding!

Hey guys,
Lately took off from my work and visited my parents.. after a long time :)
And in between managed to attend my friends wedding too.. (I still can't believe, Anil got married!)

Anyways, I got a good opportunity to work on a backdrop model for his reception. The idea and concept were of my friend Lokesh and me and a group of friends(GK, Jan, and Sowgy) decided to help him out for the last minute dash.

Have a look..























And the final result.. And the bright couple too!














My sincere wishes for the couple...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that is amazing but can you do this.... anonymouse

Dinos said...

Attention!

cueda.. said...

wow..!! you didnt tell me this...chae mera shaadi ho gaya..!!

Doofus said...

Daaayyyuuummm!!!!

Akinogal said...

See Here

Ditaur said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Kazilar said...

See here or here