Apr 6, 2008

Updates

realised that putting in each and every WIP step will increase my scroll in blog..

So after a tea, my extremely productive grey matter has suggested me to video showing my steps... and the latest stage will be posted as a separate image...smart :)

Latest Stage - as of 10th april 2008
Need to work on hands, the left foot mite need work too..and what not!
At this stage, I can pretty well see where this is going...























And my WIP (pls wait whie it downloads)

4 comments:

lostinarc said...

oye now this one is really cool posture then older one... i think u should go with this....

lostinarc said...

but still i like the older one too..if u can work out on leg part "sahi lage gi"

lostinarc said...

yeh now i like the color version....watin to see the final one....

ElmerFuddnavis said...

mast hai bhidu.. sexaaayyy :P